For all the foodies in Byron Bay – on October 28th, Open Table is hosting a special 5 course Modern Middle Eastern feast along with Zohar from Luscious Foods. They will be recreating their winning menu that saw them win the 2017 Maccabi Culinary competition held in Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Besan pancake w/ roasted, smoked cauliflower & coconut chutney
• Mini Sabich encased in pastry
• Organic Chicken Kofta with spicy Eggplant salsa
• Sumac and za’atar encrusted Snapper served with roasted pepper salsa, beetroot salsa and preserved lemon mayo
• Mini saddle of Local Lamb stuffed with anchovies and sundried tomatoes served sliced w/ aromatic jus
• Katifi wrapped, flavoured saffron Organic Chicken and chickpeas served w/ harissa-spiked roasted veg salad
• Fig & coconut ice cream served with pumpkin & orange blossom sorbet, macadamia soil and pomegranate caramel sauce, served w/ figs, mint and edible flowers
Open Table, 111 Lagoon Drive Myocum, NSW 2481.
Dinner is $100 per person
BYO Or with an additional cost for alcohol
Please call Ronit on 02 66843 013 or 0414 878 290
or email: email@example.com
Come enjoy the pleasure of this Modern Middle Eastern feast with us!